RISEN PZ-3 undermines gunite machine
- Non-adhesion going-through rotor with new material chamber,
completely eliminate bonding and blocking during operation so as to
reduce clearance and maintenance period.
- Thin follow conveying method with vortex flow, so the spraying flow
is even, continuous and steady, to improve the shotcrete quality.
- Four-point clamping device make it easy to adjust the press between
sealing plate and rotor disk so as to no air and dust leak and
prolong consumption parts life.
- Particularly used for dry, damp mix and steel (polymer) fibre
- Three drive models: by Electric motor, air motor or diesel engine.
- For the most specific risks of this machine, safety and compliance
with the essential requirements of the Directive has been based on
elements of EN ISO 12100-1:2003, EN ISO 12100-2:2003/A1:1995, EN
60204-1:2006 and EN 1050:1997.
3 cubic meter/hour
Maximum Conveying Distance:
200 m (660 ft)
Desired Shotcrete Ingredient Ratio:
Cement/sand and gravel < 0.35
Maximum Aggregate Size:
10 mm (2/5”)
Inner Diameter of Conveying Hose:
51 mm (2”) or 42mm (1 5/8”)
Working Compressed Air Pressure:
29 ~ 87 psi (0.2 ~ 0.6 MPa)
Conveying Air Consumption:
175 ~ 210 cfm (5 ~ 6 cubic meter / min)
Ideal Rotor Speed:
3kW (4.1 hp)
1130 x 450 x 1020 mm
1. Gunite Swimming Pool Construction.
2. Soil Retention and Tetaining Walls.
4. Refractory Spraying.
5. Mine Support.
6. Tunnel Linings.
7. Concrete Repair.
8. Artificial Rocks and Caves.
9. Low-volume Refractory Spraying.